- Leewan sells products that are either a natural stone cut from a quarry, a clay tile or another material that is processed and manufactured to achieve certain colors and textures.
- Stone is a natural product subject to variations in size, color, shade, veining, texture and polish. These variations are what make natural stone unique. All stone samples are provided by the manufacturer and are intended to convey the characteristics of a certain type of stone, but variations will occur, and the product’s conformity to a sample is not assured.
- Buyer or Buyer’s representative must inspect any stone or tile product upon delivery and promptly notify a Leewan sales representative of any problems or dissatisfaction with the product delivered.
- If Buyer is dissatisfied with the product for any reason, they are to notify a Leewan representative to arrange for the materials to be returned.
- A refund will be issued for active products returned in the same condition they were received within fifteen (15) days of the date the goods were received by the Buyer.
- Products must be returned in the same unit of measure as purchased (e.g. pallet, box, or each).
- Once installed, Buyer accepts the product without recourse, and no returns will be offered.
- Returns are not permitted for discontinued or special-order items.
- All refunds will be issued to the bill-to party name on the original invoice.
- Cash (under 100kd): Cash will be given for refunds of cash or debit purchases under 100kd.
- Cash (100kd and over) and check: A refund check will be processed and sent to the customer at the address on the invoice in 10–14 days. If a check is used, please allow 3–4 business days for the check to clear before a refund may be processed.
- Exchanges are welcome and subject to the same specifications as our Return Policy.
- Materials that are in stock at our distribution center are shipped out within 1-2 business days from order date. Delivery time is normally estimated between 2-4 business days.
- Someone is responsible to be at the site up on delivery and sign for materials.
- Receive shipment in full. Make note of any visible damage to the shipment on the Proof of Delivery provided by the driver
- Any boxes of material are delivered at ground level.
- if you have already placed your order you will need to contact Customer Service to change your shipment address.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT For Design
- During your appointment, we can discuss your entire tiling project; the interior design, tile specifications, delivery and match up the perfect tiles for you from our online collection. If you are here because you need advice book an appointment with our design team either via phone, at a time that suits you.
- Free design for big orders or Share our website with a friend and then you will be lucky to get it free.
- We want to make sure you can feel the quality of the perfect tile in your hands, order a sample online or call us, and have it on your doorstep in a FEW DAYS to try it out in your space.
- Order sample online, Leewan can deliver the sample to you by asking for a minimum deposit if customer approved, it will free charging, if not we will refund deposit to you after you return sample to Leewan
- LEEWAN store will be happy to refer you to a list of independent Pro Network partners and local trade professionals who can assist you with your tile and stone installation. However, LEEWAN does not guarantee these installations or the accuracy of any information provided by the installers and accepts no responsibility for the quality or timeliness of the installation or any inaccuracies or omissions in the information provided. In no event may LEEWAN be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages for any installation or information concerning installation.
- The Buyer may call a Leewan sales representative to cancel an order or any part of an order that has not yet been received by the Buyer.
Pro Customer Online Order Cancellation
- Orders cancelled prior to shipping will never assess a penalty.
- The Pro must contact customer service at 22475366/7 (965) - before 48 hours from shipping date if an online order needs to be cancelled.
- standards and using only Leewan products for preparation, installation and maintenance. No product warranties, express or implied, are offered for purchases installed using Leewan products in part.
Ask for help
- you can contact us at (965) 22213776 or send email to email@example.com for any questions